5065 Juniper St, Littleton, CO 801234 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,339 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $522,375
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 645 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,339 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 202
- Lot width: 215
- Parcel #: 207707309006
- Zillow Home ID: 13145409
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5065 Juniper Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80123, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 64.1% less than in Denver Metro, and 50% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 80123 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80123 home values.
- 5041 Juniper St Littleton, CO$706K321,559
- 5041 Juniper St Bow Mar, CO$591K321,559
- 5070 Bow Mar Dr Littleton, CO$1.89M549,164
- 5030 Bow Mar Dr Littleton, CO$1.06M433,488
- 5020 Bow Mar Dr Littleton, CO$834K432,665
- 5066 Juniper St Littleton, CO$1.55M44.54,462
- 5070 Juniper St Littleton, CO$1.4M354,199
- 5060 Juniper St Littleton, CO$1.32M453,281
- 5021 Juniper St Littleton, CO$1.16M644,668
- 5100 Bow Mar Dr Littleton, CO$1.1M443,545
- 5010 Bow Mar Dr Littleton, CO$892K632,477
- 5020 Juniper St Littleton, CO$1.03M542,428
- 5095 Bow Mar Dr Littleton, CO$1.16M332,551
- 5150 Bow Mar Dr Littleton, CO$1.2M533,496
- 5151 Aspen Dr Littleton, CO$1.19M344,627
- 4800 Redwood Dr Littleton, CO$1.06M332,790
- 5025 Aspen Dr Littleton, CO$2.05M54.55,773
- 4640 Frontier St Littleton, CO$1.15M--24,058
- 5065 Aspen Dr Littleton, CO$1.44M453,735
- 4901 Redwood Dr Littleton, CO$722K321,588
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.