5066 Staghorn Dr, Vallejo, CA 945912 beds, 3 baths, 2,124 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,877 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $345,500
- Price/sqft: $163
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 430 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,124 sqft
- Parcel #: 0182322150
- Zillow Home ID: 59762410
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5066 Staghorn Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94591 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 56.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.9% less than in Vallejo, and 76.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 94591 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94591 home values.
- 5062 Staghorn Dr Vallejo, CA$429K232,419
- 5070 Staghorn Dr Vallejo, CA$446K332,580
- 5058 Staghorn Dr Vallejo, CA$436K332,419
- 5074 Staghorn Dr Vallejo, CA$447K332,580
- 5054 Staghorn Dr Vallejo, CA$415K32.52,124
- 2016 Bennington Dr Vallejo, CA$565K433,087
- 5078 Staghorn Dr Vallejo, CA$401K33.012,124
- 2012 Bennington Dr Vallejo, CA$555K332,820
- 2020 Bennington Dr Vallejo, CA$549K332,820
- 5067 Staghorn Dr Vallejo, CA$433K332,580
- 5050 Staghorn Dr Vallejo, CA$440K232,419
- 5063 Staghorn Dr Vallejo, CA$428K232,419
- 5071 Staghorn Dr Vallejo, CA$432K332,580
- 5079 Staghorn Dr Vallejo, CA$439K432,596
- 5059 Staghorn Dr Vallejo, CA$365K332,124
- 5075 Staghorn Dr Vallejo, CA$430K432,419
- 5082 Staghorn Dr Vallejo, CA$413K332,124
- 2008 Bennington Dr Vallejo, CA$459K322,242
- 5055 Staghorn Dr Vallejo, CA$431K332,574
- 5046 Staghorn Dr Vallejo, CA$449K332,596
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!