5067 Devonshire Rd, Detroit, MI 482242 beds, 2 baths, 2,042 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1941
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $17,800
- Price/sqft: $9
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick, Metal
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,042 sqft
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 21070596
- Zillow Home ID: 88470540
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5067 Devonshire Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Morningside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 148.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.7% greater than in Detroit, and 686.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Morningside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Morningside home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,400 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 5077 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$39K--1875
- 5059 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$45K222,240
- 5051 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$42K--22,202
- 5083 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$52K--22,197
- 5045 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$37K--1902
- 5056 Haverhill St Detroit, MI$37K--11,490
- 5035 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$45K422,007
- 5091 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$37K--11,374
- 5050 Haverhill St Detroit, MI$18K31912
- 5072 Haverhill St Detroit, MI$55K311,305
- 5056 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$44K311,300
- 5074 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$52K212,057
- 5066 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$64K--1.51,195
- 5027 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$44K--22,004
- 5040 Haverhill St Detroit, MI$33K--21,595
- 5064 Haverhill St Detroit, MI$43K411,606
- 5101 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$51K--11,222
- 5090 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$43K--22,185
- 5080 Devonshire Rd Detroit, MI$42K--22,210
- 5032 Haverhill St Detroit, MI$35K311,471
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.