5068 Dobbs Dr, Centerville, OH 454403 beds, 2 baths, 1,764 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Has a very beautiful and private lot
Close to 675
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,764 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2109771953
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5068 Dobbs Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 45440 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 25.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 114.8% greater than in Centerville, and 13.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45440 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Centerville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45440 home values.
- 5068 Dobbs Dr Dayton, OH$152K321,764
- 5060 Dobbs Dr Dayton, OH$146K32.51,576
- 5076 Dobbs Dr Dayton, OH$138K421,595
- 5087 Glenmina Dr Dayton, OH$161K321,477
- 5052 Dobbs Dr Dayton, OH$141K31.51,816
- 5077 Glenmina Dr Dayton, OH$150K321,635
- 5105 Glenmina Dr Dayton, OH$172K32.51,970
- 5065 Dobbs Dr Dayton, OH$136K31.51,596
- 5084 Dobbs Dr Dayton, OH$151K322,002
- 5077 Glenmina Dr Centerville, OH$77K321,645
- 5073 Dobbs Dr Dayton, OH$138K321,456
- 5057 Dobbs Dr Dayton, OH$170K422,316
- 5073 Dobbs Dr Centerville, OH$76K321,456
- 5067 Glenmina Dr Dayton, OH$150K321,635
- 5113 Glenmina Dr Dayton, OH$163K321,924
- 5044 Dobbs Dr Dayton, OH$138K31.51,596
- 5079 Dobbs Dr Dayton, OH$141K321,933
- 5049 Dobbs Dr Dayton, OH$154K31.51,484
- 5092 Dobbs Dr Dayton, OH$143K321,450
- 5057 Glenmina Dr Dayton, OH$151K32.51,672
Nearby Schools in Centerville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292