507 20th Ave E, Seattle, WA 981124 beds, 4 baths, 2,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $699,000
- Price/sqft: $341
- 530 sqft basement
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: On street, 1 space, 210 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Park
- Gorgeous Capitol Hill
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,050 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4400200055
- Zillow Home ID: 48937995
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 507 20th Avenue E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38% lower than in Seattle, and 53.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 509 20th Ave E Seattle, WA$650K43.52,260
- 513 20th Ave E Seattle, WA$655K521,910
- 515 20th Ave E Seattle, WA$857K522,610
- 521 20th Ave E Seattle, WA$628K321,588
- 429 20th Ave E UNIT A Seattle, WA$496K211,130
- 429 20th Ave E UNIT B Seattle, WA$387K21.5745
- 519 20th Ave E # A Seattle, WA$406K21.5750
- 514 20th Ave E # A Seattle, WA$494K32.51,377
- 519 20th Ave E # B Seattle, WA$386K21.5750
- 512 20th Ave E Seattle, WA$834K32.52,500
- 525 20th Ave E Seattle, WA$777K41.752,830
- 2002 E Republican St Seattle, WA$1.04M222,070
- 429 20th Ave E UNIT C Seattle, WA$370K21.5745
- 427 20th Ave E Seattle, WA$467K21880
- 1908 E Republican St Seattle, WA$505K322,500
- 514 20th Ave E Seattle, WA$395K211,400
- 520 20th Ave E # A Seattle, WA$585K23.51,700
- 508 20th Ave E Seattle, WA$858K432,590
- 425 20th Ave E Seattle, WA$605K431,700
- 520 20th Ave E # B Seattle, WA$588K23.51,640
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!