- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- 61 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,226 all time views
- 27 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 1999 for $147,900
- Price/sqft: $137
- MLS #: 6529197
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, BasementType \ Full, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Cooling \ Central A\C, DiningKitchen \ EatInKitchen, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior \ Stone, FireplaceCount \ OneFP, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Gas, HotWater \ Natural Gas, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, Parking \ 2-CarParking, PropertyType \ Residential, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Dining Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Kitchen, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, Water \ Public, SwimmingPool \ Yes, RoomList \ Family Rm, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, GarageSpaces \ 1-CarGarage, Type \ Detached, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, PoolType \ AbveGrndPool, LaundryType \ LowFlrLndry, Styles \ Traditional, Design \ Split\MultiLevel, LisMediaList \ Document, DiningRoomLevel \ Main, FamilyRoomLevel \ Lower 1, WaterFront \ N
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,314 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 94
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: 05047067
- Zillow Home ID: 8975010
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $215-245K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19030 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Bristol Township as a whole. Among 19030 homes, this home is 16.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 5.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19030, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.3% lower than in Bristol Township, and 6.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 19030 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bristol Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19030 home values.
|509 Barbara Cir Fairless Hills, PA||$322K||4||2.5||3,066|
|604 Warwick Rd Fairless Hills, PA||$243K||--||2.5||1,736|
|602 Warwick Rd Fairless Hills, PA||$314K||--||3.5||2,783|
|505 Barbara Cir Fairless Hills, PA||$226K||--||2.5||1,314|
|606 Warwick Rd Fairless Hills, PA||$244K||--||2.5||1,920|
|511 Barbara Cir Fairless Hills, PA||$299K||--||2.5||2,463|
|506 S Queen Anne Dr Fairless Hills, PA||$255K||--||2.5||1,920|
|508 S Queen Anne Dr Fairless Hills, PA||$255K||4||3||1,920|
|510 S Queen Anne Dr Fairless Hills, PA||$263K||3||2.5||1,920|
|503 Barbara Cir Fairless Hills, PA||$251K||--||3||1,920|
|600 Warwick Rd Fairless Hills, PA||$258K||4||2.5||1,964|
|608 Warwick Rd Fairless Hills, PA||$220K||--||2||1,314|
|605 Warwick Rd Fairless Hills, PA||$250K||4||2.5||1,920|
|607 Warwick Rd Fairless Hills, PA||$285K||3||2.5||2,416|
|512 S Queen Anne Dr Fairless Hills, PA||$309K||--||2.5||2,810|
|603 Warwick Rd Fairless Hills, PA||$287K||--||2.5||2,416|
|501 Barbara Rd Fairless Hills, PA||$309K||4||3||2,435|
|609 Warwick Rd Fairless Hills, PA||$239K||4||3||1,920|
|510 Barbara Rd Fairless Hills, PA||$254K||--||2.5||1,920|
|505 Barbara Dr East Norriton, PA||$607K||4||3.5||2,712|
Nearby Schools in Bristol Township
7-8 & ungraded1.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!