507 Dellbrook Ave, San Francisco, CA 941313 beds, 2 baths, 1,564 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The main living areas are faced with a wall-to-wall panel of glass that offers a city vista beyond the eucalyptus grove, just beyond the lot. Adjacent to the dining area, the well laid out kitchen opens out to the deck through sliding doors. A surprising amount of sunlight covers the deck, perfect for an herb garden and midday coffee breaks. While there`s plenty of street parking, the garage has room for one car and plenty of space for storage. The washer and dryer are located here as well, next to the internal entrance to the foyer. Midtown Terrace is noted for its sense of community; it even has an annual picnic. The 36 Muni bus runs a block away, linking the area to either the Muni underground or the Balboa Park BART Station. The Sellers have just added a BRAND NEW ROOF.
With a few exceptions, the Seller would be amenable to a sale of the home`s furnishings. All items in the master suite downstairs are excluded. Showings are by appointment only and are easily arranged.
Please visit: www.507dellbrook.com.
- Lot: 5,370 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $860,000
- Price/sqft: $550
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- View: City, Mountain, Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,564 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2782 022
- Zillow Home ID: 15131078
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 507 Dellbrook Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midtown Terrace, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.2% greater than in San Francisco, and 92.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Midtown Terrace home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown Terrace home values.
- 501 Dellbrook Ave San Francisco, CA$1.11M221,670
- 515 Dellbrook Ave San Francisco, CA$866K--1971
- 497 Dellbrook Ave San Francisco, CA$874K--11,130
- 521 Dellbrook Ave San Francisco, CA$858K21971
- 493 Dellbrook Ave San Francisco, CA$890K311,130
- 525 Dellbrook Ave San Francisco, CA$833K--1971
- 489 Dellbrook Ave San Francisco, CA$865K--11,130
- 529 Dellbrook Ave San Francisco, CA$865K22971
- 485 Dellbrook Ave San Francisco, CA$806K--11,065
- 510 Dellbrook Ave San Francisco, CA$1.43M231,788
- 500 Dellbrook Ave San Francisco, CA$1.05M321,250
- 533 Dellbrook Ave San Francisco, CA$789K--1863
- 481 Dellbrook Ave San Francisco, CA$877K321,065
- 490 Dellbrook Ave San Francisco, CA$973K21900
- 520 Dellbrook Ave San Francisco, CA$972K21900
- 480 Dellbrook Ave San Francisco, CA$849K21900
- 477 Dellbrook Ave San Francisco, CA$865K--11,065
- 537 Dellbrook Ave San Francisco, CA$802K21863
- 526 Dellbrook Ave San Francisco, CA$948K21852
- 476 Dellbrook Ave San Francisco, CA$894K--1900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.