- Lot: 7,509 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $235,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $87
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 788 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Propane, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Stone, Exterior \ Wood Products, Family room location \ U, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floor covering \ L, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Central A/C, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Heating/Cooling \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Jetted Tub, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site features \ L, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ Sprinkler System, Status \ P, Style \ 12, Utility room location \ U, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,705 sqft
- Parcel #: 101299017
- Zillow Home ID: 72065171
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $175-245K.
Market guideZillow predicts Washington home values will rise 4.9% next year. Among 98837 homes, this home is valued 80.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98837, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.3% lower than in Moses Lake, and 21.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 98837 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Moses Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|506 Trout Ave Moses Lake, WA||$140K||3||2||1,090|
|511 E Linden Ave Moses Lake, WA||$200K||4||2.5||2,232|
|503 E Linden Ave Moses Lake, WA||$237K||4||3||2,470|
|510 Trout Ave Moses Lake, WA||$196K||4||2.5||2,232|
|502 Trout Ave Moses Lake, WA||$153K||3||2||1,396|
|1846 S Leanne Ave Moses Lake, WA||$171K||3||1.5||1,688|
|504 E Linden Ave Moses Lake, WA||$220K||4||2.5||2,470|
|429 E Linden Ave Moses Lake, WA||$162K||3||2||1,474|
|462 Trout Ave Moses Lake, WA||$215K||4||2.5||2,470|
|500 E Linden Ave Moses Lake, WA||$159K||3||2||1,460|
|1901 Allen Ave Moses Lake, WA||$160K||3||1.5||1,456|
|1840 S Leanne Ave Moses Lake, WA||$146K||3||1.5||1,110|
|1900 Leanne Ave Moses Lake, WA||$163K||3||1.5||1,520|
|1855 S Leanne Ave Moses Lake, WA||$229K||5||2.5||2,686|
|1851 S Leanne Ave Moses Lake, WA||$158K||3||1.5||1,436|
|552 Trout Ave Moses Lake, WA||$151K||3||2||1,352|
|1905 Allen Ave Moses Lake, WA||$231K||4||2.5||2,502|
|425 E Linden Ave Moses Lake, WA||$161K||3||2||1,460|
|1904 Leanne Ave Moses Lake, WA||$168K||3||2||1,688|
|458 Trout Ave Moses Lake, WA||$197K||4||2.5||2,232|
Nearby Schools in Moses Lake
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!