507 Queen Annes Rd, Greenville, NC 278584 beds, 3 baths, 2,824 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- 316 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Nov 1996 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- MLS #: 107119
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 483 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,824 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 162
- Lot width: 110
- Parcel #: 034106
- Zillow Home ID: 51438299
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 507 Queen Annes Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27858, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.6% higher than in Greenville, and 97.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27858 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27858 home values.
- 505 Queen Annes Rd Greenville, NC$306K43.53,068
- 509 Queen Annes Rd Greenville, NC$252K42.52,400
- 503 Queen Annes Rd Greenville, NC$194K32.52,042
- Queen Annes Rd Greenville, NC$178K--0.5--
- 511 Queen Annes Rd Greenville, NC$266K432,816
- 516 Chesapeake Pl Greenville, NC$929K43.56,530
- 502 Queen Annes Rd Greenville, NC$420K755,007
- 514 Chesapeake Pl Greenville, NC$603K44.54,337
- 600 Queen Annes Rd Greenville, NC$266K53.52,827
- 518 Chesapeake Pl Greenville, NC$784K43.55,677
- 501 Queen Annes Rd Greenville, NC$222K32.52,699
- 101 Wesley Rd Greenville, NC$256K333,110
- 602 Queen Annes Rd Greenville, NC$212K32.51,953
- Pinewood Rd Greenville, NC$176K--0.5--
- 601 Queen Annes Rd Greenville, NC$306K433,518
- 411 Queen Annes Rd Greenville, NC$247K422,910
- 320 Pinewood Rd Greenville, NC$255K432,646
- 512 Chesapeake Pl Greenville, NC$867K65.56,840
- 103 Wesley Rd Greenville, NC$241K432,856
- 604 Queen Annes Rd Greenville, NC$228K422,193
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.