- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
507 Radcliffe St, Bristol, PA 190075 beds, 3 baths, 2,880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1850
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,880 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 04021053
- Zillow Home ID: 8960880
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 507 Radcliffe Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19007, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% higher than in Bristol Township, and 33.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19007 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19007 home values.
- 507 Radcliffe St Bristol, PA$345K52.52,880
- 515 Radcliffe St Bristol, PA$236K42.52,590
- 503 Radcliffe St Bristol, PA$366K--2.52,918
- 122 Penn St Bristol, PA$162K21.51,456
- 521 Radcliffe St Bristol, PA$428K--24,632
- 119 Franklin St Bristol, PA$185K--2.51,892
- 124 Penn St Bristol, PA$168K--1.52,295
- 508 Radcliffe St Bristol, PA$484K62.53,951
- 509 Cedar St Bristol, PA$140K31.51,278
- 202 Penn St Bristol, PA$128K321,360
- 431 Radcliffe St Bristol, PA$451K--2.54,452
- 603 Cedar St APT 1 Bristol, PA$125K11410
- 603 Cedar St APT 4 Bristol, PA$125KStudio1240
- Franklin St Bristol, PA$156K421,310
- 605 Cedar St # 3 Bristol, PA$124K11530
- 203 Franklin St Bristol, PA$153K31.51,962
- 204 Penn St Bristol, PA$161K31.51,710
- 205 Franklin St Bristol, PA$146K421,516
- 206 Penn St Bristol, PA$136K211,110
- 203 Penn Valley Ter Yardley, PA$218K321,444
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.