507 Ridge Rd, Highland Park, IL 600353 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,311 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,088 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $275,000
- Price/sqft: $210
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 572 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,311 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Parcel #: 16342090150000
- Zillow Home ID: 4915561
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 507 Ridge Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60035 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 104.6% greater than in Highland Park, and 507.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60035 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Highland Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60035 home values.
- 497 Ridge Rd Highland Park, IL$376K--22,232
- 491 Ridge Rd Highland Park, IL$422K--22,263
- 519 Ridge Rd Highland Park, IL$274K--11,120
- 481 Ridge Rd Highland Park, IL$263K321,120
- 527 Ridge Rd Highland Park, IL$321K--1.51,120
- 1674 Rosemary Rd Highland Park, IL$277K--11,120
- 542 Sumac Rd Highland Park, IL$468K--2.51,708
- 520 Sumac Rd Highland Park, IL$295K--31,400
- 473 Ridge Rd Highland Park, IL$253K--11,426
- 550 Sumac Rd Highland Park, IL$215K431,311
- 535 Ridge Rd Highland Park, IL$678K--4.52,964
- 514 Sumac Rd Highland Park, IL$256K--11,120
- 467 Ridge Rd Highland Park, IL$619K--3.53,224
- 558 Sumac Rd Highland Park, IL$577K--2.52,725
- 506 Sumac Rd Highland Park, IL$552K443,016
- 490 Ridge Rd Highland Park, IL$557K42.51,939
- 500 Ridge Rd Highland Park, IL$364K--32,104
- 545 Ridge Rd Highland Park, IL$593K--2.52,848
- 480 Ridge Rd Highland Park, IL$466KStudio1.52,241
- 564 Sumac Rd Highland Park, IL$267K--11,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!