This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5.89 acres
- Built in 1992
- Views: 727 all time views
- HOA Fee: $374/mo
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $555,000
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Additional Rooms: Den/Study/Office
- Additional Rooms: Loft
- Amenities Misc.: High Ceiling
- Amenities Misc.: Window Covering(s)
- Association Fees Include: Cable/Dish
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Electricity
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Gas
- Association Fees Include: Decks
- Association Fees Include: Exterior Painting
- Association Fees Include: Fencing
- Association Fees Include: Garbage
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Common Area
- Association Fees Include: Landscaping/Gardening
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Unit Yard
- Association Fees Include: Management Fee
- Association Fees Include: or Tennis
- Association Fees Include: Pools
- Association Fees Include: Reserves
- Association Fees Include: Roof
- Association Fees Include: Sewer
- Association Fees Include: Spa
- Bathroom: Shower over Tub - 1
- Bathroom: Showers over Tubs - 2+
- Bathroom: Stall Shower - 2+
- Bathroom: Tub in Master Bedroom
- Bathroom: Tubs - 1
- Bedrooms: Ground Floor Bedroom
- Bedrooms: Loft Bedroom
- Bedrooms: Master Suite/Retreat
- Building Type: Townhouse(s)
- Communications: Satellite Dish
- Cooling: None
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Living Room
- Dining Room: No Informal Dining Room
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Family Room: No Separate Family Room
- Fireplaces: Gas Log
- Fireplaces: Gas Starter
- Fireplaces: Living Room
- Fireplaces: Yes
- Flooring: Carpet - Area
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Flooring: Tile
- Foundation: Concrete Slab
- Attached Garage
- Gate/Door Opener
- Guest / Visitor Parking
- Heating: Forced Air
- Heating: Gas
- HOA Amenities: None
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Kitchen: Microwave
- Kitchen: Oven Range
- Kitchen: Refrigerator (s)
- Laundry: 220 Volt Outlet
- Laundry: In Garage
- Laundry: In Laundry Room
- Listing Class: Residential
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Roof: Tar and Gravel
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Style: Cape Cod
- Subclass: Townhouse
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,323 sqft
- Parcel #: 113080070
- Zillow Home ID: 15638123
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $910K-1.4M.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94065, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.6% higher than in Redwood City, and 72.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94065 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94065 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (91)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 501 Shoal Cir|
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Carlmont High (assigned)9-124.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.