507 Walkingstick Way, Simpsonville, SC 296804 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,262 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
We love the Weston plan because of the spacious storage and the wonderful floor plan. We have enjoyed the large bonus room and have had many fun nights as a family playing Wii and Playstation. The kids also enjoy having sleepovers and spending time with friends in the bonus room. The extra room downstairs we have used for an office and now a sitting room which is our teenage son?s favorite ?hangout??
The neighborhood has a community pool that we enjoy throughout the week and weekends all summer. We have meet many families and shared lots of good times in this neighborhood. There is a playground, soccer field, and walking trail that we have also enjoyed plus our dog loves to run the soccer field. This neighborhood is also very quiet and we have great neighbors!
The location is great because we are only 1 mile from Fairview Road which has grocery stores, Target, and many restaurants.
The schools have been great! With me being a teacher I cannot speak for Byrson Elementary personally but all my friends say wonderfully things about it, Ralph Chandler Middle and Woodmont have been great for my children.
With the kids getting older there are just a few things we would like to add to our house. It will be sad to leave Longcreek Plantation and all the wonderful memories we have made with our kids growing up here.
Nice playground, Jr. Olympic Pool, Soccer Field
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,262 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0575110114300
- Zillow Home ID: 67606638
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 507 Walkingstick Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29680, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Simpsonville, and 64.8% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29680 home values.
- 509 Walkingstick Way Simpsonville, SC$189K32.52,724
- 505 Walkingstick Way Simpsonville, SC$158K422,100
- 10 Bittercrest Ct Simpsonville, SC$174K432,369
- 511 Walkingstick Way Simpsonville, SC$184K32.52,248
- 12 Bittercrest Ct Simpsonville, SC$184K32.52,152
- 503 Walkingstick Way Simpsonville, SC$162K321,600
- 8 Bittercrest Ct Simpsonville, SC$170K42.52,500
- 506 Walkingstick Way Simpsonville, SC$164K422,100
- 508 Walkingstick Way Simpsonville, SC$171K332,304
- 513 Walkingstick Way Simpsonville, SC$171K42.52,700
- 504 Walkingstick Way Simpsonville, SC$169K322,020
- 501 Walkingstick Way Simpsonville, SC$184K322,336
- 510 Walkingstick Way Simpsonville, SC$165K321,947
- 6 Bittercrest Ct Simpsonville, SC$183K322,336
- 14 Bittercrest Ct Simpsonville, SC$226K32.52,627
- 502 Walkingstick Way Simpsonville, SC$173K322,105
- 512 Walkingstick Way Simpsonville, SC$161K322,063
- 515 Walkingstick Way Simpsonville, SC$152K321,752
- 405 Walkingstick Way Simpsonville, SC$186K322,000
- 7 Bittercrest Ct Simpsonville, SC$120K32.5--
Nearby Schools in Simpsonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!