507 Williams Way, Cedar Park, TX 786134 beds, 3 baths, 3,609 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
All appliances will convey.
Lovely home features four bedrooms, two and a half baths, formal dining room, office and media room. Over-sized rooms and open floor plan create a clean, fresh, airy living space with lots of room to grow into! Must see master bedroom closet, large enough to be it's own room!
Over-sized 3.5 car garage boasts tons of room for vehicles and storage.
NEW PHOTOS ADDED!! Property will be listed on the MLS shortly - buyers agents are welcome now and will be compensated for bringing a viable buyer to closing. Please, no seller's agent, we already have one picked out.
Very desirable location and community. Don't miss this opportunity to live in Walsh Trails.
TONS of upgrades to the property, including:
Stained concrete driveway/walkway/patio
Upgraded hardwood door that has been freshly stained and sealed
100% hard surface flooring throughout the house
All light fixtures & bath hardware upgraded
Cabinet pulls installed in Kitchen and Bathrooms
Upgraded vanity and mirror in half bath
Travertine stone staircase
Ceiling fans in the garage & patio
Whole house gutters
Tinted windows throughout for optimal energy efficiency
Solar fan on the roof to extend the life of the roof
Attic tent enclosure to keep attic heat out of the living spaces - energy bills reflect these valuable upgrades!
24' above ground pool
7 person hot tub
Wired for media on patio
- Lot: 8,494 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- HOA Fee: $16
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 3 spaces, 462 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Living room, New property, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,609 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R496319
- Zillow Home ID: 89657703
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 507 Williams Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78613 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% lower than in Cedar Park, and 59.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 78613 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cedar Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78613 home values.
- 509 Williams Way Cedar Park, TX$331K--2.52,972
- 505 Williams Way Cedar Park, TX$300K--2.52,700
- 511 Williams Way Cedar Park, TX$352K--3.53,559
- 503 Williams Way Cedar Park, TX$309K--2.52,978
- 411 Spanish Mustang Dr Cedar Park, TX--54.54,174
- 513 Williams Way Cedar Park, TX$319K--2.52,984
- 501 Williams Way Cedar Park, TX$376K--3.53,533
- 506 Williams Way Cedar Park, TX$317K433,387
- 504 Williams Way Cedar Park, TX$259K------
- 508 Williams Way Cedar Park, TX$276K--2.52,598
- 502 Williams Way Cedar Park, TX$284K--2.52,605
- 510 Williams Way Cedar Park, TX$280K--2.52,605
- 515 Williams Way Cedar Park, TX$282K--22,548
- 411 Williams Way Cedar Park, TX$268K------
- 417 Spanish Mustang Dr Cedar Park, TX$430K54.53,885
- 500 Williams Way Cedar Park, TX$320K--33,390
- 512 Williams Way Cedar Park, TX$286K--32,513
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!