5072 Yorkton Way, San Jose, CA 951304 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,907 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,054 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $975,000
- Price/sqft: $511
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 378 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,907 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 96
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 40339075
- Zillow Home ID: 19661227
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5072 Yorkton Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% less than in San Jose, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 5082 Yorkton Way San Jose, CA$928K321,127
- 5060 Yorkton Way San Jose, CA$1.14M531,777
- 5031 Kingston Way San Jose, CA$957K321,127
- 5027 Kingston Way San Jose, CA$991K321,403
- 5035 Kingston Way San Jose, CA$862K321,036
- 5092 Yorkton Way San Jose, CA$1.12M321,685
- 5071 Yorkton Way San Jose, CA$908K311,166
- 5050 Yorkton Way San Jose, CA$1.14M421,839
- 5081 Yorkton Way San Jose, CA$932K321,201
- 5059 Yorkton Way San Jose, CA$931K42.51,709
- 5039 Kingston Way San Jose, CA$932K321,127
- 5023 Kingston Way San Jose, CA$1.01M321,492
- 5091 Yorkton Way San Jose, CA$1.06M321,368
- 5049 Yorkton Way San Jose, CA$940K321,127
- 5104 Yorkton Way San Jose, CA$1.11M431,858
- 5040 Yorkton Way San Jose, CA$911K321,163
- 5030 Kingston Way San Jose, CA$959K321,127
- 5042 Kingston Way San Jose, CA$926K321,127
- 5074 Tisdale Way San Jose, CA$1.11M431,696
- 5043 Kingston Way San Jose, CA$1.03M621,614
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!