- Lot: 0.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- 196 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,115 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $500
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $1,843,500
- Price/sqft: $314
- MLS #: O5330169
- Flooring: Carpet, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 984 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Fees Required, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Kitchen Features \ Island, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Electric, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ Septic, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Security, Air Conditioning \ Zoned\Multiple, Community Features \ Golf Community, Last Status \ Incomplete, Interior Features \ Rods, Heatingand Fuel \ Zoned\Multiple, Roof \ Tile, Community Features \ Buyer Approval Required, Location \ Golf Course Frontage, Location \ Golf Course View, Floor Covering \ Marble
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,621 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 162328389900450
- Zillow Home ID: 46138285
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.3-2.65M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34786 home values will rise 6.5% next year, compared to a 6.5% increase for Windermere as a whole. Among 34786 homes, this home is 266.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 114.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34786, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11% greater than in Windermere, and 72.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34786 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windermere.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34786 home values.
Nearby Schools in Windermere
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.