5076 Sereno Dr# 1, Temple City, CA 91780
Sold on 7/2/12: $500,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Condo:2,086 sq ft
- Lot:0.51 acres
- Year Built:1991
- Last Sold:Jul 2012 for $500,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow526
- Last Remodel Year1991
- Parcel #5388011042
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID20735872
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$629,161||$573K – $705K||+$38,684||$301||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,383/mo||$1.7K – $2.9K/mo||-$43||$1.14||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 91780 home values will rise 6.2% next year, compared to a 6.4% rise for Temple City as a whole. Among 91780 homes, this home is valued 4.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 39.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91780 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Temple City, and 89.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91780 home values.
Neighborhood for 5076 Sereno Drive # 1
Nearby Schools in Temple City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- La Rosa Elementary (assigned) K-4 0.3 mi
- Cloverly Elementary (assigned) 4-6 0.6 mi
- Temple City High (assigned) 8-12 1.6 mi
- Oak Avenue Intermediate School (assigned) 6-9 1.6 mi
- Temple City Alternative School 5-12 0.2 mi
- Dr. Doug Sears Learning Center 2-12 0.2 mi
- Encinita Elementary K-6 0.4 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005