A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Views: 893 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $45,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $28
- Parking: Carport
- Air Condition \ Central 1, Appliances \ Range/Oven, Category \ Residential, Construction \ Vinyl/Alumin, Fence \ PrivacyFence, Fireplace \ None, Garage/Carport \ OneCarport, Heat \ Central 1, Listing Status \ Active, Outdoor \ CvrdPorch, Photo Indicator \ MultiPhotos, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Style \ Ranch, Sub Structure \ CrawlSpace
- Range / Oven
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Parcel #: 1502102001016000
- Zillow Home ID: 109640452
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $40-64K.
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will increase 1.8% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1335 Sparkman St NW-- beds, -- baths
1,176 sqft, 18,295 sqft lot, built in 1900
Nearby Schools in Hartselle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!