- Lot: 2.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 221 days on Zillow
- Views: 15,022 all time views
- 30 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $500,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $70
- MLS #: 6371559
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Handicap \ None, HotWater \ Natural Gas, MainBedroom \ FullBath-MBR, MainBedroom \ WalkInClstMB, PoolType \ NoPool, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StoryList \ Upper 1, Water \ Public, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Seller, MainEntrance \ Foyer, Parking \ 3+CarParking, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, BedroomFourth1Level \ Upper 1, GarageSpaces \ 3-CarGarage, MainBedroom \ SitArea-MBR, RoomList \ Bedroom-Fourth, Design \ 3+Story, MainBedroom \ DrssngRm-MBR, Styles \ French
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: French
- Floor size: 7,150 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 660006856044
- Zillow Home ID: 95282491
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $600K-1.72M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19422 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Blue Bell as a whole. Among 19422 homes, this home is 528.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 108.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19422, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% lower than in Blue Bell, and 49.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19422 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Blue Bell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19422 home values.
|509 Deerfield Ct Blue Bell, PA||$2.14M||5||5||7,000|
|504 Deerfield Ct Blue Bell, PA||$1.82M||5||6||7,050|
|549 Stenton Ave #SPACEA Blue Bell, PA||$574K||--||--||--|
|525 Stenton Ave #SPACEB Blue Bell, PA||$590K||--||--||--|
|1391 Walton Rd Blue Bell, PA||$483K||3||3.5||2,254|
|1382 Granary Rd Blue Bell, PA||$402K||4||2.5||2,462|
|505 Deerfield Ct Blue Bell, PA||$3.13M||5||5||9,391|
|1390 Granary Rd Blue Bell, PA||$417K||4||2.5||2,500|
|1374 Granary Rd Blue Bell, PA||$572K||4||3.5||3,892|
|1371 Walton Rd Blue Bell, PA||$548K||4||2.5||2,738|
|1366 Granary Rd Blue Bell, PA||$511K||4||3||2,652|
|1398 Granary Rd Blue Bell, PA||$379K||4||3||2,575|
|1401 Royal Oak Dr Blue Bell, PA||$559K||4||2.5||2,960|
|1451 Walton Rd Blue Bell, PA||$523K||3||2.5||3,074|
|501 Deerfield Ct Blue Bell, PA||$2.23M||5||8||8,921|
|1358 Granary Rd Blue Bell, PA||$526K||4||2.5||2,932|
|1351 Walton Rd Blue Bell, PA||$517K||4||2.5||2,582|
|1391 Granary Rd Blue Bell, PA||$391K||4||3||2,422|
|1383 Granary Rd Blue Bell, PA||$408K||3||2.5||2,532|
|572 Bolton Pl Blue Bell, PA||$443K||4||3.5||2,500|
Nearby Schools in Blue Bell
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.