508 E 1st St, Greenville, NC 278582 beds, 1 bath, 950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Cooling System: Central, Parking Type: Off Street
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 950 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 151
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 016493
- Zillow Home ID: 80903095
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 508 E 1st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27858, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.6% lower than in Greenville, and 53.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 27858 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27858 home values.
- 510 E 1st St APT B Greenville, NC$77K221,680
- 510 E 1st St APT A Greenville, NC$79K221,680
- 411 E 2nd St Greenville, NC$61K211,352
- 413 E 2nd St Greenville, NC$116K321,636
- 409 E 2nd St Greenville, NC$66K221,352
- 501 E 2nd St Greenville, NC$64K211,036
- 104 Baker St Greenville, NC$103K21850
- 106 Baker St Greenville, NC--21850
- 108 Baker St Greenville, NC$74K221,458
- 110 Baker St Greenville, NC$62K21.51,710
- 414 E 2nd St Ayden, NC$82K431,804
- 402 E 2nd St UNIT B Greenville, NC$59K21877
- 406 E 2nd St Greenville, NC$73K21950
- 500 E 2nd St Greenville, NC$68K21979
- 505 E 2nd St Greenville, NC$62K21908
- 112 N Holly St Greenville, NC$88KStudio11,458
- 502 E 2nd St Greenville, NC$71K21899
- 117 Baker St Greenville, NC$69K311,024
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.