508 E Gorgas Ln, Philadelphia, PA 191194 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,566 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $189,201
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,566 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 121
- Lot width: 29
- Parcel #: 222109600
- Zillow Home ID: 10282504
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 508 E Gorgas Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Mount Airy market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 41% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.2% greater than in Philadelphia, and 22.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Mount Airy home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Mount Airy home values.
- 506 E Gorgas Ln Philadelphia, PA$266K422,422
- 510 E Gorgas Ln Philadelphia, PA$432K533,286
- 504 E Gorgas Ln Philadelphia, PA$304K412,950
- 6844 Gorsten St Philadelphia, PA$311K42.52,052
- 502 E Gorgas Ln Philadelphia, PA$232K432,950
- 6842 Gorsten St Philadelphia, PA$250K411,716
- 6843 Anderson St Philadelphia, PA$334K42.52,648
- 500 E Gorgas Ln Philadelphia, PA$389K52.53,114
- 6840 Gorsten St Philadelphia, PA$229K522,519
- 6845 Anderson St Philadelphia, PA$295K52.52,648
- 6839 Anderson St Philadelphia, PA$368K322,250
- 6838 Gorsten St Philadelphia, PA$346K552,640
- 507 E Gorgas Ln Philadelphia, PA$401K313,088
- 509 E Gorgas Ln Philadelphia, PA$451K413,700
- 6837 Anderson St Philadelphia, PA$270K62.52,566
- 505 E Gorgas Ln Philadelphia, PA$428K313,088
- 520 E Gorgas Ln Philadelphia, PA$272K432,052
- 6845 Gorsten St Philadelphia, PA$340K53.52,640
- 6834 Gorsten St Philadelphia, PA$272K422,172
- 511 E Gorgas Ln Philadelphia, PA$452K634,225
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.