- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
508 E Harnett St, Dunn, NC 283342 beds, 1 bath, 678 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $1,500,000
- Price/sqft: $2,212
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 678 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 50
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: 02151608490008
- Zillow Home ID: 71867254
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 508 E Harnett Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 510 E Harnett St Dunn, NC$80K21702
- 209 N Washington Ave Dunn, NC$77K21702
- 506 E Harnett St Dunn, NC$81K21660
- 205 N Washington Ave Dunn, NC$81K211,062
- 305 N Washington Ave Dunn, NC$67K31836
- N Elm Ave Dunn, NC--------
- 509 E Edgerton St Dunn, NC$86K311,332
- 601 E Edgerton St Dunn, NC$103K311,806
- 302 N Elm Ave Dunn, NC$74K21810
- 307 N Washington Ave Dunn, NC$77K31984
- 306 N Elm Ave Dunn, NC$69K31672
- 610 E Harnett St Dunn, NC$59K31832
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.