508 E Sigler St, Hebron, IN 463413 beds, 1 bath, 1,330 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.87 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,330 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1900
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 641414126001000002
- Zillow Home ID: 81500389
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 508 E Sigler Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46341, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% lower than in Hebron, and 33.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46341 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hebron.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 501 E Sigler St Hebron, IN$115K--11,636
- 402 E Sigler St Hebron, IN$139K------
- 503 E Sigler St Hebron, IN$117K311,040
- 104 N Chicago St Hebron, IN$83K21924
- 212 N Ben Butler St Hebron, IN$161K412,368
- 407 Roseberry St Hebron, IN$106K--11,148
- 503 Roseberry St Hebron, IN$131K321,694
- 400 Roseberry St Hebron, IN$188K32.51,602
- 111 N Ben Butler St Hebron, IN$130K--12,104
- 108 N Chicago St Hebron, IN$135K31.51,488
- 408 Roseberry St Hebron, IN$81K--11,036
- 103 N Chicago St Hebron, IN$117K31.51,593
- 401 Roseberry St Hebron, IN$100K311,334
- 110 N Chicago St Hebron, IN$145K--21,490
- 402 Roseberry St Hebron, IN$83K--1893
- 502 E Alyea St Hebron, IN$122K--11,464
- 406 E Alyea St Hebron, IN$154K331,700
- 103 N Quincy St Hebron, IN$227K31.752,747
- 504 E Alyea St Hebron, IN$138K321,176
- 106 N Quincy St Hebron, IN$228K23.51,706
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!