508 NW 164th St, Edmond, OK 730132 beds, 2 baths, 1,818 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1907
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $179
- Parking: 0 space, 460 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,818 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: 144520995
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 80916853
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 508 Nw 164th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.3% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 54.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73013 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73013 home values.
- 436 NW 164th St Edmond, OK$160K221,842
- 2800 SW 15th St Oklahoma City, OK$176K433,939
- 440 NW 164th St Edmond, OK$185K222,116
- 1416 Creston Way Edmond, OK$137K321,763
- 1420 Creston Way Edmond, OK$126K31.51,694
- 1424 Creston Way Edmond, OK$141K321,745
- 1412 Creston Way Edmond, OK$144K421,926
- 1412 Creston Way Edmond, OK$95K421,904
- 1428 Creston Way Edmond, OK$150K422,023
- 510 NW 164th St Edmond, OK$123K211,224
- 1420 Huntington Dr Edmond, OK$133K321,544
- 1413 Huntington Dr Edmond, OK$133K321,454
- 1408 Creston Way Edmond, OK$131K321,483
- 1429 Creston Way Edmond, OK$157K322,086
- 1405 Creston Way Edmond, OK$148K321,816
- 1409 Creston Way Edmond, OK$147K31.51,956
- 1409 Huntington Dr Edmond, OK$130K321,404
- 1413 Creston Way Edmond, OK$127K321,483
- 1404 Creston Way Edmond, OK$131K321,659
- 1416 Huntington Dr Edmond, OK$109K321,466
Nearby Schools in Oklahoma City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292