508 W 5th St, Aberdeen, WA 985202 beds, 1 bath, 1,268 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- 71 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2013 for $93,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- MLS #: 653061
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 228 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,268 sqft
- Parcel #: 010700300405
- Zillow Home ID: 55046077
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 508 W 5th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98520 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 68.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 778.6% greater than in Aberdeen, and 83.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98520 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Aberdeen.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 812 Elliott Ln Aberdeen, WA$88K----935
- 514 W 5th St Aberdeen, WA$129K----1,929
- 504 W 5th St Aberdeen, WA$132K51.52,450
- 814 Elliott Ln Aberdeen, WA$97K421,984
- 815 N N St Aberdeen, WA$105K----1,488
- Canyon Ct Aberdeen, WA$71K----1,567
- 507 W 5th St Aberdeen, WA$282K53.755,700
- 821 N N St Aberdeen, WA--------
- 503 W 5th St Aberdeen, WA$68K----1,180
- 522 W 5th St Aberdeen, WA$152K31.52,280
- 503 W 5th St Aberdeen, WA$104K31.51,358
- 820 Elliott Ln Aberdeen, WA$144K----1,812
- 513 W 6th St Aberdeen, WA$89K----2,378
- 709 N N St Aberdeen, WA$223K----2,642
- 517 W 6th St Aberdeen, WA$119K----1,378
- 510 Sumner Ave Aberdeen, WA$129K42.52,665
- 428 W 5th St Aberdeen, WA$165K534,708
- 501 W 6th St Aberdeen, WA$107K----2,198
- 521 W 6th St Aberdeen, WA$141K----2,566
- 519 W 6th St Aberdeen, WA$139K----1,798
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292