This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1889
- Views: 715 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: 1 space, 200 sqft
- Partial basement
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Dinning Combo/Living Room, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Equipment \ Water Softener Paid, Exterior \ Brick, Foundation \ Crawl, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Window Vinyl, Interior \ Windows Thermal, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,544 sqft
- Parcel #: 61-11-07-303-003.100-002
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 85651766
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $108K.
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will rise 1.3% next year. Among 47872 homes, this home is valued 44.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 44.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47872, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.1% less than in Indiana, and 95.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 47872 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indiana.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|506 W Pennsylvania St Rockville, IN||$40K||2||1||859|
|512 W Pennsylvania St Rockville, IN||$44K||3||2||1,732|
|502 W Pennsylvania St Rockville, IN||$40K||2||1||826|
|516 W Pennsylvania St Rockville, IN||$57K||3||1||2,412|
|509 W Pennsylvania St Rockville, IN||--||--||--||--|
|511 W Pennsylvania St Rockville, IN||$40K||2||1||934|
|507 W Pennsylvania St Rockville, IN||$41K||3||2||1,674|
|503 W Pennsylvania St Rockville, IN||$41K||3||1||1,408|
|404 Barton St Rockville, IN||$48K||3||1.5||2,104|
|406 Barton St Rockville, IN||$41K||2||1||962|
|410 Barton St Rockville, IN||$43K||3||1||948|
|407 Barton St Rockville, IN||$41K||2||1||816|
|412 Barton St Rockville, IN||$41K||2||1||700|
|402 Barton St Rockville, IN||$46K||3||1||1,352|
|401 Leatherwood Aly Rockville, IN||$48K||2||1||1,176|
|403 Barton St Rockville, IN||$47K||2||1.5||1,346|
|405 Barton St Rockville, IN||$50K||2||1.5||2,106|
|411 Barton St Rockville, IN||$58K||3||2||1,361|
|416 Barton St Rockville, IN||--||Studio||--||--|
|415 Barton St Rockville, IN||$46K||2||1||21|
Nearby Schools in Rockville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!