508 Waywood Ct, Cane Ridge, TN 370133 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Pets: Dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 2126937708
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 508 Waywood Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 87.8% higher than in Nashville, and 164.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37013 home values.
- 508 Waywood Ct Antioch, TN$186K332,135
- 505 Waywood Ct Antioch, TN$206K32.52,199
- 504 Waywood Ct Antioch, TN$198K432,746
- 808 Colo Pl Antioch, TN$153K321,396
- 609 Waywood Cir Antioch, TN$163K321,814
- 508 Waywood Ct # 0 Cane Ridge, TN$168K32--
- 613 Waywood Cir Antioch, TN$215K432,672
- 804 Colo Pl Antioch, TN$146K321,436
- 805 Colo Pl Antioch, TN$183K332,402
- 605 Waywood Cir Antioch, TN$183K331,968
- 617 Waywood Cir Cane Ridge, TN$138K322,224
- 617 Waywood Cir Antioch, TN$199K322,224
- 904 Colo Cv Antioch, TN$151K321,314
- 908 Colo Cv Antioch, TN$143K321,234
- 649 Waywood Cir Antioch, TN$209K432,649
- 616 Waywood Cir # 0 Cane Ridge, TN$170K------
- 608 Waywood Cir Antioch, TN$160K321,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.