- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5083 Nottingham Rd, Detroit, MI 48224Studio, 2 baths, 1,755 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1927
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 324 sqft
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $12,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,755 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 21066908
- Zillow Home ID: 88471239
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5083 Nottingham Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Morningside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.4% greater than in Detroit, and 761% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Morningside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Morningside home values.
- 1 beds, 2 baths
2,076 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1923
- 1 beds, 2 baths
- 5075 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$53K--1.51,046
- 5091 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$52K211,072
- 5067 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$33K321,588
- 5099 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$47K--1912
- 5057 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$49K--2.51,620
- 5116 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$50K211,000
- 5107 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$46K--1960
- 5090 Beaconsfield St Detroit, MI$49K--11,496
- 5056 Beaconsfield St Detroit, MI$33K--11,488
- 5115 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$48K--21,651
- 5082 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$43K--2975
- 5090 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$42K31917
- 5051 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$56K--1.51,454
- 5051 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$54K--21,454
- 5072 Beaconsfield St Detroit, MI$68K2--2,009
- 5064 Beaconsfield St Detroit, MI$54K--22,016
- 5096 Beaconsfield St Detroit, MI$44K--1973
- 5072 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$32K521,612
- 5080 Beaconsfield St Detroit, MI$32K--21,472
- 5106 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$42K--2814
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292