- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 276 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- MLS #: 976278
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 704 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Range - Gas, Appliances \ Range/Oven, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Central Air, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Concrete, Exterior Features \ Fence - Backyard, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Front, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Rear, Exterior Features \ Level Entry, Exterior Features \ Patio - Covered, Exterior Features \ Porch - Covered, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation/Basement \ Bsmt - None, Foundation/Basement \ Found - Slab, Heating \ Forced - Gas, Heating \ Natural Gas, Home Warranty \ Negotiable, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Fireplace-Gas, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener(s), Interior Features \ Kit/Din Combo, Interior Features \ Master On Main, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector(s), Neighborhood \ N/A, Other Rooms \ 2nd Master, Pets/Animals \ Domestics, Records Availabile \ None, REO/Short Sale \ Not Applicable, Residential Type \ Site Built Single Family, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-City, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-Paved, Road Acc/Maint \ Maint-City, Roof \ Architect Shingle, RV/Garage/Park \ Off Street Parking, RV/Garage/Park \ Parking Pad, RV/Garage/Park \ Parking Spaces, RV/Garage/Park \ RV - Pad, Source of Measuremnt \ County Assessor, Split Bedroom Plan \ Yes, Style \ 1 Story, Style \ Contemporary, Subdivision Features \ None, Terms & Conditions \ Cash, Terms & Conditions \ Cash to New Loan, Terms & Conditions \ FHA, Terms & Conditions \ Free & Clear, Terms & Conditions \ VA, Topo/Location \ Sloped - Gentle, Topo/Location \ Views, Utilities Installed \ 220, Utilities Installed \ Individual Meter, Utilities Installed \ Natural Gas, Utilities Installed \ Telephone, Utilities Installed \ Underground, Utilities Installed \ Water - City, Utilities Installed \ WWT - City Sewer, Views \ Mingus Mountain, Views \ Mountains, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Window/ Coverings \ Aluminum, Window/ Coverings \ Double Pane, Window/ Coverings \ Screens, Window/ Coverings \ Vertical Blinds
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,388 sqft
- Parcel #: 10332070
- Zillow Home ID: 8730674
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 86314 home values will increase 3.5% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Prescott Valley as a whole. Among 86314 homes, this home is 1.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 7.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 86314, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% greater than in Prescott Valley, and 49.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 86314 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Prescott Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86314 home values.
Nearby Schools in Prescott Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!