50894 Cottage Ave, Elkhart, IN 465143 beds, 2 baths, 2,428 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- 103 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2004
- Price/sqft: $68
- MLS #: 201421748
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 576 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,428 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 117
- Parcel #: 200208478001000026
- Zillow Home ID: 50599361
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 50894 Cottage Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46514 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 64.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.6% less than in Elkhart, and 50.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 46514 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46514 home values.
- 50918 Cottage Ave Elkhart, IN$152K312,022
- 50935 N Shore Dr Elkhart, IN--211,431
- 50923 N Shore Dr Elkhart, IN$70K3--988
- 26221 Bell Ave Elkhart, IN$135K321,702
- 50893 Cottage Ave Elkhart, IN$138K31.52,724
- 50940 Cottage Ave Elkhart, IN$130K312,108
- 50949 N Shore Dr Elkhart, IN$73K3--1,280
- 26181 Bell Ave Elkhart, IN$67K------
- Cottage Ave Elkhart, IN$89K------
- 50915 N Shore Dr Elkhart, IN$74K31984
- 26241 Bell Ave Elkhart, IN$137K412,372
- 50905 N Shore Dr Elkhart, IN$79K311,456
- 26169 Bell Ave Elkhart, IN$91K311,368
- Bell Ave Elkhart, IN$91K------
- 50900 & 50908 North Shr Elkhart, IN$357K421,688
- Bell Ave Elkhart, IN--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!