509 223rd St SW, Bothell, WA 980213 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,608 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Close to everything, I-405, Canyon Park, park & ride, yet very private. Located on quiet cul-d-sac.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $487,230
- Price/sqft: $303
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,608 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 00637900004900
- Zillow Home ID: 38546420
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 509 223rd St Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bothell market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 24% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Bothell, and 24% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98021 home values.
- 513 223rd St SW Bothell, WA$308K321,362
- 510 222nd St SW Bothell, WA$344K42.52,004
- 501 223rd St SW Bothell, WA$370K32.51,812
- 502 222nd St SW Bothell, WA$326K31.51,312
- 22225 5th Pl W Bothell, WA$378K321,522
- 510 223rd St SW Bothell, WA$369K432,346
- 22229 5th Pl W Bothell, WA$337K32.51,609
- 504 223rd St SW Bothell, WA$370K42.51,964
- 518 222nd St SW Bothell, WA$331K42.52,204
- 22226 4th Pl W Bothell, WA$345K32.51,896
- 22232 4th Pl W Bothell, WA$390K432,100
- 22216 4th Pl W Bothell, WA$393K321,860
- 505 222nd St SW Bothell, WA$363K432,396
- 511 222nd St SW Bothell, WA$429K42.52,404
- 22316 4th Pl W Bothell, WA$373K42.52,111
- 505 224th St SW Bothell, WA$338K32.51,609
- 513 224th St SW Bothell, WA$312K42.51,924
- 22232 5th Pl W Bothell, WA$329K32.51,930
- 431 222nd St SW Bothell, WA$372K42.52,111
- 519 222nd St SW Bothell, WA$349K42.52,164
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.