509 7th St SE, Washington, DC 200034 beds, 3 baths, 1,664 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,514 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1890
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $701,000
- Price/sqft: $421
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,664 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 0877 0077
- Zillow Home ID: 418053
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 509 7th St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.5% lower than in Washington, and 54.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 507 7th St SE Washington, DC$1.03M441,798
- 511 7th St SE Washington, DC$1.12M43.51,698
- 513 7th St SE Washington, DC--21850
- 655 E St SE Washington, DC$878K32.51,575
- 515 7th St SE Washington, DC$1.4M43.52,865
- 657 E St SE Washington, DC$1.32M332,269
- 657 A St SE # 2 Washington, DC$552K21.5919
- 651 E St SE Washington, DC$711K21.51,031
- 517 7th St SE Washington, DC$1.05M31.51,862
- 649 E St SE Washington, DC$844K21.51,360
- 649 C St SE APT 303 Washington, DC$384K11558
- 649 C St SE APT 307 Washington, DC$713K221,022
- 521 7th St SE Washington, DC$1.19M332,588
- 647 E St SE Washington, DC$682K311,088
- 523 7th St SE Washington, DC$1.74M33.53,591
- 645 E St SE Washington, DC$1.74M32.53,528
- 514 E Archibald Walk SE Washington, DC$384K11545
- 516 E Archibald Walk SE Washington, DC$404K11624
- 525 7th St SE Washington, DC$1.51M63.53,000
- 518 E Archibald Walk SE Washington, DC$423K21676
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!