- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
509 Cartagena Ln, San Ramon, CA 945833 beds, 2 baths, 1,706 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 1989 for $274,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 448 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,706 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2094710270
- Zillow Home ID: 18441865
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 509 Cartagena Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94583 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% lower than in San Ramon, and 79.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94583 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Ramon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94583 home values.
- 505 Cartagena Ln San Ramon, CA$847K432,585
- 513 Cartagena Ln San Ramon, CA$797K422,070
- 3890 Aragon Ln San Ramon, CA$797K421,893
- 3894 Aragon Ln San Ramon, CA$881K432,585
- 501 Cartagena Ln San Ramon, CA$832K432,585
- 3886 Aragon Ln San Ramon, CA$851K432,585
- 517 Cartagena Ln San Ramon, CA$867K432,585
- 506 Cartagena Ln San Ramon, CA$850K42.52,106
- 510 Cartagena Ln San Ramon, CA$951K432,607
- 3898 Aragon Ln San Ramon, CA$813K432,029
- 3882 Aragon Ln San Ramon, CA$957K42.52,718
- 514 Cartagena Ln San Ramon, CA$892K432,585
- 502 Cartagena Ln San Ramon, CA$948K432,585
- 518 Cartagena Ln San Ramon, CA$1.2M42.52,718
- 3893 Aragon Ln San Ramon, CA$892K42.52,718
- 3865 Aragon Ln San Ramon, CA$859K422,070
- 3836 Aragon Ln San Ramon, CA$944K432,585
- 3832 Aragon Ln San Ramon, CA$882K42.52,403
- 3897 Aragon Ln San Ramon, CA$726K42.52,016
- 3889 Aragon Ln San Ramon, CA$822K322,070
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.