- Lot: 2.2 acres
- Single Family
- 1086 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,738 all time views
- 19 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Feb 1984 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $112
- MLS #: 11871336
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: 0 space
- Financing Proposed \ Cash, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Association Type \ None, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Lot Size Units \ Acres, Building Area Source \ Tax, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, Parking Features \ Uncovered, Construction Materials \ Wood, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Lot Features \ Lrg. Backyard Grass, Lot Features \ Some Trees, Other Equipment \ Other, Structural Style \ Single Detached, Utilities \ Curbs, County Or Parish \ Parker, Utilities \ Asphalt, Heating \ Window Unit, Map Book \ PARKER\HOOD\WISE, Fencing \ Barbed Wire, Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Lot Size \ 1 Acre to 2.99 Acres, Possession \ Closing\Funding, Financing Proposed \ Conventional, Foundation Details \ Pier & Beam, Lot Features \ Creek, Exterior Features \ Storage Building, Transaction Type \ For Sale, Internet Exposure \ Zillow
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,332 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R000034904
- Zillow Home ID: 28881657
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $89K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 76086 home values will rise 3.6% next year, compared to a 4.2% rise for Weatherford as a whole. Among Weatherford homes, this home is 20% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 38.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 76086, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17% greater than in Weatherford, and 457.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 76086 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Weatherford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76086 home values.
|511 Eureka St Weatherford, TX||--||Studio||--||120|
|507 Eureka St Weatherford, TX||$72K||2||1||916|
|505 Eureka St Weatherford, TX||$64K||--||--||878|
|501 Eureka St Weatherford, TX||$73K||2||1||1,200|
|422 Eureka St Weatherford, TX||$97K||--||--||1,480|
|810 Bois D Arc St Weatherford, TX||$59K||--||--||662|
|502 Eureka St Weatherford, TX||$85K||--||--||1,324|
|504 Eureka St Weatherford, TX||$79K||--||--||944|
|418 Eureka St Weatherford, TX||$190K||--||--||2,474|
|808 Bois D Arc St Weatherford, TX||$65K||--||--||764|
|805 Bois D Arc St Weatherford, TX||$79K||2||1||1,184|
|416 Eureka St Weatherford, TX||$79K||2||1||954|
|605 Eureka St Weatherford, TX||$62K||--||--||871|
|801 Bois D Arc St Weatherford, TX||$71K||--||--||1,034|
|609 Eureka St Weatherford, TX||$68K||--||--||1,008|
|510 Eureka St Weatherford, TX||$78K||--||--||1,144|
|508 E Akard St Weatherford, TX||$83K||--||--||1,032|
|504 E Akard St Weatherford, TX||$91K||--||--||1,369|
|510 E Akard St Weatherford, TX||--||--||--||1,054|
|414 Eureka St Weatherford, TX||$85K||--||--||1,268|
Nearby Schools in Weatherford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!