509 Glen Ellyn Ct, Charlotte, NC 282133 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,664 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $128,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,664 sqft
- Parcel #: 04923117
- Zillow Home ID: 6163757
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 509 Glen Ellyn Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28213, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.3% higher than in Charlotte, and 96.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28213 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28213 home values.
- 7611 Batavia Ln Charlotte, NC$151K42.51,934
- 508 Glen Ellyn Ct Charlotte, NC$147K42.51,917
- 7619 Batavia Ln Charlotte, NC$149K32.51,852
- 505 Glen Ellyn Ct Charlotte, NC$139K32.51,776
- 7600 Batavia Ln Charlotte, NC$137K331,664
- 7606 Batavia Ln Charlotte, NC$145K32.51,664
- 7528 Batavia Ln Charlotte, NC$129K32.51,536
- 501 Glen Ellyn Ct Charlotte, NC$182K42.52,452
- 504 Glen Ellyn Ct Charlotte, NC$132K331,776
- 7612 Batavia Ln Charlotte, NC$158K432,172
- 7627 Batavia Ln Charlotte, NC$159K32.52,032
- 7522 Batavia Ln Charlotte, NC$153K42.51,976
- 500 Glen Ellyn Ct Charlotte, NC$162K532,408
- 7515 Batavia Ln Charlotte, NC$154K42.51,976
- 7618 Batavia Ln Charlotte, NC$140K42.51,838
- 7701 Batavia Ln Charlotte, NC$165K42.52,564
- 7512 Batavia Ln Charlotte, NC$189K32.52,568
- Batavia Ln Charlotte, NC--------
- 7509 Batavia Ln Charlotte, NC$155K42.52,152
- 7624 Batavia Ln Charlotte, NC$144K431,838
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.