- Lot: 5,248 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $557,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $574
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 320 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ TV Antenna, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Converted, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Floor Furnace, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 970 sqft
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 055354010
- Zillow Home ID: 15569381
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $6K-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94025 home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.2% increase for Menlo Park as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94025, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1% greater than in Menlo Park, and 16.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
|208 Ivy Dr Menlo Park, CA||$849K||4||2||1,574|
|511 Market Pl Menlo Park, CA||$720K||4||2||1,280|
|212 Ivy Dr Menlo Park, CA||$632K||2||1||1,080|
|103 Newbridge St Menlo Park, CA||$501K||3||1||1,050|
|1100 Ringwood Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.23M||8||4||3,000|
|107 Newbridge St Menlo Park, CA||$604K||3||1||910|
|550 Market Pl Menlo Park, CA||$1.49M||6||3||2,400|
|216 Ivy Dr Menlo Park, CA||$761K||4||2||1,380|
|251 Ivy Dr Menlo Park, CA||$1.12M||4||3.5||2,000|
|261 Ivy Dr Menlo Park, CA||$592K||3||1||910|
|111 Newbridge St Menlo Park, CA||$740K||3||1||1,390|
|271 Ivy Dr Menlo Park, CA||$678K||3||1||1,160|
|421 Market Pl Menlo Park, CA||$582K||2||1||680|
|220 Ivy Dr Menlo Park, CA||$620K||3||1||1,050|
|281 Ivy Dr Menlo Park, CA||$589K||2||1||910|
|115 Newbridge St Menlo Park, CA||$611K||2||1||880|
|411 Market Pl Menlo Park, CA||$787K||3||2||1,312|
|1101 Ringwood Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.56M||7||5.5||3,708|
|110 Newbridge St # 3 Menlo Park, CA||$2.67M||16||8||6,941|
|224 Ivy Dr Menlo Park, CA||$648K||2||1||1,120|
Nearby Schools in Menlo Park
Menlo-Atherton High (assigned)9-121.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!