509 Meridale Ave, Orlando, FL 328032 beds, 1 bath, 1,329 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,094 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $299,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 299 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,329 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 302230000000085
- Zillow Home ID: 46226849
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 509 Meridale Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Colonialtown South, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.6% lower than in Orlando, and 161.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Colonialtown South home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Colonialtown South home values.
- 501 Meridale Ave Orlando, FL$226K221,183
- 515 Meridale Ave Orlando, FL$190K211,003
- 521 Meridale Ave Orlando, FL$280K321,346
- 508 N Hampton Ave Orlando, FL$304K321,999
- 500 N Hampton Ave Orlando, FL$194K31.51,384
- 512 N Hampton Ave Orlando, FL$210K211,125
- 1915 Stanley St Orlando, FL$237K221,360
- 1911 Stanley St Orlando, FL$204K211,244
- 516 N Hampton Ave Orlando, FL$232K321,788
- 527 Meridale Ave # HOME Orlando, FL$140K211,294
- 527 Meridale Ave Orlando, FL$286K211,294
- 527 Meridale Ave # THE Orlando, FL$140K211,294
- 508 Meridale Ave Orlando, FL$235K321,919
- 1919 Stanley St Orlando, FL$234K321,668
- 1907 Stanley St Orlando, FL$176K21911
- 500 Meridale Ave Orlando, FL$256K321,828
- 514 Meridale Ave Orlando, FL$229K221,207
- 520 N Hampton Ave Orlando, FL$237K421,567
- 520 Meridale Ave Orlando, FL$199K211,151
- 1905 Stanley St Orlando, FL$199K21980
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.