- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
509 Ridge Rd, Edmond, OK 730343 beds, 3 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 552 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 189551940
- Zillow Home ID: 22038175
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 509 Ridge Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73034 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.7% greater than in Edmond, and 37.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73034 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73034 home values.
- 513 Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$204K432,492
- 505 Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$192K432,146
- 508 Timber Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$181K321,854
- 600 Timber Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$243K432,842
- 508 Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$209K52.53,447
- 504 Timber Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$236K32.52,627
- 512 Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$308K433,052
- 504 Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$201K42.52,238
- 501 Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$225K32.52,526
- 608 Timber Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$246K432,960
- 500 Timber Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$289K42.52,722
- 517 Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$252K433,771
- 517 Canyon Rd Edmond, OK$169K31.751,843
- 516 Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$259K42.52,608
- 513 Canyon Rd Edmond, OK$236K432,240
- 513 Timber Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$243K32.53,206
- 520 Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$229K322,437
- 509 Canyon Rd Edmond, OK$225K432,490
- 601 Timber Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$189K32.752,505
- 500 Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$277K43.252,765
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.