- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 420 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,256 all time views
- 30 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $59,500
- Price/sqft: $21
- MLS #: 1429627
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space, 800 sqft
- Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Laminate, Floors \ Carpet, Heating Source \ Gas, Hot Water \ Gas, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Property Type \ Residential, Additional Buildings \ Shed, Additional Buildings \ Storage, Direction House Faces \ W, Energy Features \ Other, Exterior Siding \ Masonite, Floors \ Wood, Fence \ Decorative, Heating System \ Central, Fence \ Other, Floors \ Concrete, Floors \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Crawl Space, Interior Features \ Cable TV Wired, Interior Features \ Internet Wired, Interior Features \ Satellite Dish Wired, Interior Fireplace Description \ Decorative\Non-Functional, Lot Description \ Other, Pool \ None, Style \ Split Level
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Footing
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,131 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 3001-00-117-012-0-000-00
- Zillow Home ID: 84256346
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $90-150K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will increase 2.4% next year. Among 74464 homes, this home is 50.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 67.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74464, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Tahlequah, and 97.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|S Cherokee Ave Tahlequah, OK||$118K||4||1||2,131|
|511 S Cherokee Ave Tahlequah, OK||$59K||2||1||896|
|508 S Cherokee Ave Tahlequah, OK||$52K||2||1||1,000|
|510 S Cherokee Ave Tahlequah, OK||$48K||2||1||936|
|507 S Cherokee Ave Tahlequah, OK||$42K||2||1||784|
|501 S Cherokee Ave Tahlequah, OK||$62K||2||1||1,055|
|505 S Cherokee Ave Tahlequah, OK||$40K||2||1||720|
|505 S Cherokee Ave # 1/2 Tahlequah, OK||$39K||2||1||720|
|503 S Cherokee Ave Tahlequah, OK||$60K||3||1||1,032|
|504 S Cherokee Ave Tahlequah, OK||$57K||2||1||1,102|
|302 W Ross St Tahlequah, OK||$46K||2||1||895|
|528 S Cherokee Ave Tahlequah, OK||$51K||3||1||882|
|531 S Cherokee Ave Tahlequah, OK||$44K||2||1||728|
|531 S Cherokee Ave # 1/2 Tahlequah, OK||$86K||2||1||1,576|
|533 S Cherokee Ave Tahlequah, OK||$72K||3||1.75||1,248|
|535 S Cherokee Ave Tahlequah, OK||$45K||2||1||780|
|534 S Cherokee Ave Tahlequah, OK||$77K||2||1||1,268|
|325 W Ross St Tahlequah, OK||$54K||3||1||888|
|536 S Cherokee Ave Tahlequah, OK||$78K||2||1||1,251|
|327 W Ross St Tahlequah, OK||$157K||3||2||2,330|
Nearby Schools in Tahlequah
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!