- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- 26 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,612 all time views
- 21 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1994 for $287,500
- Price/sqft: $462
- MLS #: 81457142
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Laundry \ Hookup - Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Natural Gas, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,840 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 04305105000
- Zillow Home ID: 16139385
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $705K-1.08M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 95003 home values will increase 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.8% increase for Aptos as a whole. Among 95003 homes, this home is 21.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 7.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95003, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% higher than in Aptos, and 53.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95003 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Aptos.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95003 home values.
|507 Townsend Dr Aptos, CA||$724K||3||2||1,260|
|511 Townsend Dr Aptos, CA||$759K||3||2||1,514|
|505 Townsend Dr Aptos, CA||$819K||3||2||1,688|
|513 Townsend Dr Aptos, CA||$805K||3||2||1,728|
|515 Townsend Dr Aptos, CA||$593K||2||1||770|
|517 Townsend Dr Aptos, CA||$1.04M||3||2||2,084|
|501 Townsend Dr Aptos, CA||$1.68M||5||3||2,900|
|502 Bayview Dr Aptos, CA||$771K||3||2||1,438|
|510 Townsend Dr Aptos, CA||$701K||2||2||1,200|
|519 Townsend Dr Aptos, CA||$879K||3||2||1,818|
|212 Mirada Dr Aptos, CA||$935K||3||2||1,814|
|465 Townsend Dr Aptos, CA||$623K||1||1||760|
|508 Sumner Ave Aptos, CA||$773K||3||2.5||1,751|
|520 Townsend Dr Aptos, CA||$779K||3||2||1,494|
|504 Bayview Dr Aptos, CA||$1.17M||3||2||2,163|
|503 Bayview Dr Aptos, CA||$1.07M||4||3.5||2,303|
|521 Townsend Dr Aptos, CA||$643K||2||1.5||1,160|
|210 Mirada Dr Aptos, CA||$1.15M||3||2||2,206|
|463 Townsend Dr Aptos, CA||$1.22M||3||2||1,986|
|306 Doris Ave Aptos, CA||$627K||2||1.5||931|
Nearby Schools in Aptos
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!