509 W Orchid Ln, Phoenix, AZ 850214 beds, 2 baths, 1,950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $172
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 001 - 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 250, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 501 - 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 7, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 006 - Washington Elementary District, Elementary School \ Richard E. Miller, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Sunnyslope High, High School Dist # \ 205 - Glendale Union High School District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Plmbg Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Wiring Partial/Full \ Full, Jr. High School \ Royal Palm, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Irrigation Back, Landscaping \ Irrigation Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Parking Features \ RV Gate, Parking Features \ Separate Strge Area, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Owner, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,950 sqft
- Parcel #: 16060048
- Zillow Home ID: 7795099
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 509 W Orchid Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Mountain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 63.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.5% lower than in Phoenix, and 216.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Mountain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Mountain home values.
- 512 W Seldon Ln Phoenix, AZ$280K421,892
- 517 W Orchid Ln Phoenix, AZ$409K--22,238
- 501 W Orchid Ln Phoenix, AZ$380K332,048
- 506 W Seldon Ln Phoenix, AZ$257K--21,696
- 510 W Orchid Ln Phoenix, AZ$263K--21,684
- 518 W Orchid Ln Phoenix, AZ$390K--21,864
- 518 W Seldon Ln Phoenix, AZ$335K--21,696
- 502 W Orchid Ln Phoenix, AZ$295K421,864
- 344 W Seldon Ln Phoenix, AZ$393K--21,892
- 341 W Orchid Ln Phoenix, AZ$403K--21,888
- 525 W Orchid Ln Phoenix, AZ$401K--21,902
- 509 W Seldon Ln Phoenix, AZ$308K--21,688
- 509 W Diana Ave Phoenix, AZ$269K--21,684
- 517 W Diana Ave Phoenix, AZ$373K----1,922
- 517 W Seldon Ln Phoenix, AZ$360K--21,927
- 501 W Diana Ave Phoenix, AZ$370K--21,684
- 501 W Seldon Ln Phoenix, AZ$275K--21,892
- 524 W Orchid Ln Phoenix, AZ$415K--32,278
- 342 W Orchid Ln Phoenix, AZ$299K31.51,785
- 526 W Seldon Ln Phoenix, AZ$298K321,868
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.