509 Westbury Way, Simpsonville, SC 296804 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 4 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $29
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $148,250
- Price/sqft: $74
- MLS #: 1286399
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,160 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 0575210112100
- Zillow Home ID: 67617999
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 509 Westbury Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29680 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 52.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.8% less than in Simpsonville, and 10.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 29680 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Simpsonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29680 home values.
- 507 Westbury Way Simpsonville, SC$146K321,688
- Westbury Way Simpsonville, SC$147K42.52,160
- 601 Westbury Way Simpsonville, SC$139K321,540
- 101 Parkgate Ct Simpsonville, SC$128K321,200
- 505 Westbury Way Simpsonville, SC$144K321,605
- 103 Parkgate Ct Simpsonville, SC$129K321,584
- 29 Parkgate Ct Simpsonville, SC$139K321,639
- 508 Westbury Way Simpsonville, SC$142K321,564
- 510 Westbury Way Simpsonville, SC$152K42.52,160
- 603 Westbury Way Simpsonville, SC$143K321,564
- 506 Westbury Way Simpsonville, SC$153K42.52,196
- 105 Parkgate Ct Simpsonville, SC$132K321,605
- 503 Westbury Way Simpsonville, SC$150K432,181
- 27 Parkgate Ct Simpsonville, SC$143K321,820
- 600 Westbury Way Simpsonville, SC$152K32.52,160
- 504 Westbury Way Simpsonville, SC$152K42.52,160
- 605 Westbury Way Simpsonville, SC$171K42.52,093
- 107 Parkgate Ct Simpsonville, SC$121K321,215
- 602 Westbury Way Simpsonville, SC$128K321,564
- 25 Parkgate Ct Simpsonville, SC$143K321,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.