- Built in 2003
- Views: 176 all time views
- HOA Fee: $468/mo
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $175,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $182
- Flooring: Carpet
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Heating Description: Electric Heat
- Housing-Older Persons Act: No HOPA
- Status: Active-Available
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Maintenance Includes: Sewer
- Maintenance Includes: Water
- Restrictions: Okay To Lease
- Cooling Description: Electric Cooling
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Clubhouse-Clubroom
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Unit Design: High Rise
- Parking Description: 2 Or More Spaces
- Security Information: Other Security
- Pet Restrictions: Maximum 20 Lbs
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects City & County Tax
- Bedroom Description: None
- Unit Design: None
- Section: 31
- Terms Considered: Cash Only
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 1
- Folio Number: 01-31-31-032-0820
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Floor size: 963 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 0131310320820
- Zillow Home ID: 70772866
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $135-205K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Flagami, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% lower than in Miami, and 177.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Flagami home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Flagami home values.
|Other Units in this Building (558)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 5085 NW 7th St|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!