- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Views: 1,275 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $129,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $73
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Cathedral Ceilings, Features \ Central A/C, Features \ City Water, Features \ Corner, Features \ Crawl Space, Features \ Deck, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Heat Pump, Features \ Level, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Porch, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Security System, Features \ Septic, Features \ Storage Shed, Features \ Tile, Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Features \ Vinyl Siding, Features \ Washer, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,776 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 157
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: 3744155450070000
- Zillow Home ID: 71925699
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $93-164K.
Market guideZillow predicts 28613 home values will increase 2% next year, compared to a 2.7% increase for Catawba as a whole. Among 28613 homes, this home is valued 25.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28613, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 119.4% greater than in Catawba, and 125.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28613 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Catawba.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28613 home values.
|5102 Gold Leaf Trl Conover, NC||$131K||3||2||1,362|
|5097 Silver Tree Trl Conover, NC||$153K||3||3||1,729|
|1543 Laural Springs Dr Conover, NC||$131K||3||2||1,389|
|5112 Gold Leaf Trl Conover, NC||$148K||3||3||1,366|
|1555 Laural Springs Dr Conover, NC||$134K||3||2||1|
|5107 Silver Tree Trl Conover, NC||$127K||3||2||1,285|
|1555 Laural Springs Dr Conover, NC||--||3||2||1,235|
|5091 Gold Leaf Trl Conover, NC||$141K||3||2||1,451|
|1535 Laural Springs Dr Conover, NC||$133K||3||2||1,423|
|5101 Gold Leaf Trl Conover, NC||$149K||3||2||2,072|
|5119 Silver Tree Trl Conover, NC||$132K||3||2||1,328|
|1565 Laural Springs Dr Conover, NC||$131K||3||2||1,296|
|5120 Gold Leaf Trl Conover, NC||$146K||3||2||1,984|
|5113 Gold Leaf Trl Conover, NC||$128K||3||2||1,340|
|1523 Laural Springs Dr Conover, NC||$139K||3||2||1,455|
|5127 Silver Tree Trl Conover, NC||$136K||3||2||1,337|
|5121 Gold Leaf Trl Conover, NC||$128K||3||2||1,320|
|1573 Laural Springs Dr Conover, NC||$129K||3||2||1,310|
|5132 Gold Leaf Trl Conover, NC||--||--||--||--|
|1590 Laural Springs Dr Conover, NC||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Catawba
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!