- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
50934 Hill Dr, Elkhart, IN 465144 beds, 2,542 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 528 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,542 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Lot depth: 158
- Lot width: 124
- Parcel #: 200208377003000026
- Zillow Home ID: 50599312
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 50934 Hill Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46514, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.3% lower than in Elkhart, and 85.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 46514 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 26675 Sturdy Oak Dr Elkhart, IN$136K421,965
- 50914 Hill Dr Elkhart, IN$124K311,372
- 50933 Glick Dr Elkhart, IN$130K311,454
- 50957 Glick Dr Elkhart, IN$122K421,250
- 50915 Glick Dr Elkhart, IN$137K3--1,672
- 50909 Hill Dr Elkhart, IN$117K311,424
- 50935 Hill Dr Elkhart, IN$154K3--2,742
- 26715 Sturdy Oak Dr Elkhart, IN$157K422,528
- 50915 Hill Dr Elkhart, IN$163K51.52,382
- 26615 Glick Dr Elkhart, IN$125K311,324
- 26706 Hampton Woods Dr Elkhart, IN$150K31.51,596
- 26686 Hampton Woods Dr Elkhart, IN$165K32.52,190
- Sturdy Oak Dr Elkhart, IN$101K------
- 26642 Sturdy Oak Dr Elkhart, IN$228K422,201
- 50936 Fern Dr Elkhart, IN$160K313,014
- 50918 Fern Dr Elkhart, IN$152K321,933
- 26728 Hampton Woods Dr Elkhart, IN$153K421,761
- Hampton Woods Dr Elkhart, IN--------
- 26747 Sturdy Oak Dr Elkhart, IN$161K313,012
- 26598 Glick Dr Elkhart, IN$151K321,776
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!