5097 Shellbark Ct, Groveport, OH 431254 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,044 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,016 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $38
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2-Car Garage, Close to Shopping, Dual Sinks, Eat-In Kitchen, Great Room, HOA, Ideal Location, Kitchen Island, Master Suite, Oversized Tub, Palladian Windows, Quiet Street, Separate Shower
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,044 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 185002294
- Zillow Home ID: 80900068
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5097 Shellbark Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43125, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.3% greater than in Groveport, and 139% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43125 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Groveport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43125 home values.
- 5117 Shellbark Ct Groveport, OH$151K42.52,568
- 5087 Shellbark Ct Groveport, OH$155K42.52,176
- 5116 Sand Ct Groveport, OH$172K52.52,568
- 5096 Sand Ct Groveport, OH$149K32.51,600
- 5104 Shellbark Ct Groveport, OH$160K43.52,254
- 5126 Sand Ct Groveport, OH$213K432,976
- 5090 Shellbark Ct Groveport, OH$242K433,272
- 5086 Sand Ct Groveport, OH$153K331,974
- 5127 Shellbark Ct Groveport, OH$155K422,260
- 5077 Shellbark Ct Groveport, OH$188K433,024
- 5118 Shellbark Ct Groveport, OH$206K433,366
- 5076 Shellbark Ct Groveport, OH$162K432,264
- 5136 Sand Ct Groveport, OH$166K32.52,444
- 5132 Shellbark Ct Groveport, OH$154K43.51,812
- 5076 Sand Ct Groveport, OH$163K42.52,416
- 5137 Shellbark Ct Groveport, OH$161K32.52,488
- 5115 Sand Ct Groveport, OH$150K432,414
- 5095 Sand Ct Groveport, OH$156K42.52,158
- 5067 Shellbark Ct Groveport, OH$251K433,380
- 5125 Sand Ct Groveport, OH$170K42.52,436
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.