- Lot: 8,494 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1899
- 342 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,339 all time views
- 46 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $600
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $755,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- MLS #: 14019708
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Amenities \ Security Lighting, Amenities \ Workshop/Hobby Area, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Gas Cooktop, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range/Oven-Gas, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Historic, Architecture \ Manse, Architecture \ Victorian, Assoc Fee Paid \ Yearly, Basement Description \ Full, Basement Description \ Poured Concrete, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Basement Description \ Walk-Out, Bedroom Description \ Master Bdr. Suite, Bedroom Description \ Possible Extra Bdr, Construction \ Brick/Stone Msn Pred, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Cooling \ Zoned, Dining \ Separate Dining, Fireplace Location \ Bedroom, Fireplace Location \ Dining Room, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Fireplace Location \ Master Bedroom, Fireplace Type \ Full Masonry, Fireplace Type \ Gas, Fireplace Type \ Stubbed in Gas Line, Heat Source \ Gas, Heating \ Radiator(s), Interior Decor \ 10 foot ceilings, Interior Decor \ Built-In Bookcases, Interior Decor \ Historic/Period Mlwk, Interior Decor \ Some Window Treatmnt, Interior Decor \ Some Wood Floors, Interior Decor \ Special Millwork, Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Breakfast Room, Kitchen \ Butler Pantry, Kitchen \ Center Island, Kitchen \ Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchen \ Pantry, Lot Description \ Fencing, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Lot Description \ Streetlights, Lot Description \ Wood Fence, Master Bath Descr. \ Full Bath, Miscellaneous \ Burglar Alarm-Owned, Miscellaneous \ Composite Decking, Miscellaneous \ Deck, Miscellaneous \ High Spd Connection, Miscellaneous \ Near Public Trans, Miscellaneous \ Patio, Miscellaneous \ Smoke Alarm/Detec, Parking Description \ Detached, Parking Description \ Garage Door Opener, Property Type \ Residential, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ Bonus Room, Special Areas \ Den/Office, Special Areas \ Entry Foyer, Special Areas \ Front/Back Stairs, Special Areas \ Glass Enclosed Porch, Special Areas \ Living Room, Special Areas \ Main Floor Laundry, Special Areas \ Mud Room, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Status \ Active, Style \ 3+ Story, Transaction Broker \ 2.50, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Gas, Water Softener \ None, Windows & Doors \ 36" Minimum Entry Door, Windows & Doors \ Panel Door(s), Windows & Doors \ Pocket Door(s), Windows & Doors \ Power Door Operator, Windows & Doors \ Some Insulated Wndws, Windows & Doors \ Some Stained Glass, Windows & Doors \ Some Storm Doors
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,359 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1923
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 49070201500
- Zillow Home ID: 2989483
Explore this home in 3D
- Navigate through hallways and rooms
- View a "dollhouse" view of the floorplan
- The most immersive way to view a home
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $424K-1.2M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Central West End home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 2.7% rise for Saint Louis as a whole. Among Central West End homes, this home is 224.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 2.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central West End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.5% lower than in Saint Louis, and 27.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Central West End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central West End home values.
|5092 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO||$606K||7||4||3,931|
|5102 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO||$538K||5||2.5||3,067|
|5086 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO||$641K||--||3||4,845|
|5106 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO||$459K||1||1||925|
|5112 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO||$575K||--||3||4,365|
|5082 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO||$584K||--||2.5||3,213|
|5099 Waterman Blvd Saint Louis, MO||$477K||--||2.5||3,364|
|5095 Waterman Blvd Saint Louis, MO||$508K||--||2||3,960|
|5103 Waterman Blvd Saint Louis, MO||$613K||--||6||5,412|
|5089 Waterman Blvd Saint Louis, MO||$510K||3||2||3,579|
|5097 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO||$647K||--||4.5||5,728|
|5109 Waterman Blvd Saint Louis, MO||$456K||--||1.5||3,428|
|5101 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO||$473K||--||2.5||2,940|
|5095 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO||$756K||5||4||4,740|
|5118 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO||$495K||--||2||3,107|
|5083 Waterman Blvd Saint Louis, MO||$449K||--||2||2,380|
|5076 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO||$666K||--||2.5||4,680|
|5109 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO||$568K||--||3.5||3,105|
|5089 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO||$631K||--||3||4,282|
|5111 Waterman Blvd Saint Louis, MO||$537K||--||6||4,515|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!