- Built in 2003
- 122 days on Zillow
- Views: 623 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $425
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $165,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $159
- MLS #: A2060823
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Tile
- Property Type \ Condo\Co-Op\Villa\Townhouse, Status \ Active-Available, Year Built Description \ Resale, Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval, Parking Description \ 1 Space, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished, Pet Restrictions \ Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Amenities \ Clubhouse-Clubroom, Amenities \ Exercise Room, Exterior Features \ Open Balcony, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Style \ Condo 5+ Stories, Unit Design \ High Rise, Interior Features \ First Floor Entry, Restrictions \ No Restrictions, Special Information \ As Is, Housing-Older Persons Act \ Unverified, Main Living Area \ Entry Level, Unit View \ Golf View, Type of Association \ Condo, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects City & County Tax, Bedroom Description \ None, Water Access \ None, Maintenance Includes \ Other Maintenance Includes, Unit View \ Lake, Windows\Treatment \ Other Windows, Section \ 31, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Municipal Code \ 31, Development Name \ BLUE LAGOON CONDO, Folio Number \ 01-31-31-032-0240
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,038 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 0131310320240
- Unit floor #: 6
- Zillow Home ID: 70772816
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $145-205K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Flagami home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 5.7% rise for Miami as a whole. Among Flagami homes, this home is 38.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 67.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Flagami, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% less than in Miami, and 177.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Flagami home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Flagami home values.
|Other Units in this Building (558)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 5091 NW 7th St|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!