Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $135-189K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 2003
- All time views: 1,016
- HOA Fee: $389/mo
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Aug 2015 for $145,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $167
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Water Access: Community Boat Dock
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Parking Description: 1 Assigned Space
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Amenities: Jog Path
- Amenities: Business Center
- Amenities: Clubhouse-Clubroom
- Equipment: Disposal
- Equipment: Icemaker
- Open Balcony
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Restrictions: Other Restrictions
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Exemptions
- Housing-Older Persons Act: Unverified
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Security Information: Security Patrol
- Other Interior Features
- Bedroom Description: None
- Maintenance Includes: Other Maintenance Includes
- Unit Design: None
- Section: 31
- Terms Considered: Fa
- Type of Contingencies: No Contingencies
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 1
- Folio Number: 01-31-31-032-0430
- Status: Rental
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 866 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 0131310320430
- Zillow Home ID: 70772832
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Flagami market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.3% greater than in Miami, and 260.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Flagami home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
|Other Units in this Building (558)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 5077 NW 7th St|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!