51-53 Campbell Ter, Lynn, MA 019023 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,448 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Available now but Hurry! First one to see one of our rooms and the house always wants to be a part of our home. 3 Bedroom House with a basement (owner occupied) apartment one room is available at $175.00 per week or $700.00 per month.
This is a nice sized furnished room with three windows and incredible views (Full bed, 2 lamps, 2 dressers, TV, bedside table, computer table, chair, closet with shelves and hanging unit) with all utilities including Cable with all the movie channels, Sports Channels, Wireless Internet, land line Telephone (including all calls to the U.S.). Use of the main house which is beautifully decorated with new wood laminate floors. 2 Great roommates.
Animals: We have two cats a kitten and a 2 year old English Setter so if you are allergic to animals it would not be a good fit. The Setter and the Kitten are usually in the basement apartment.
We own the last three houses on a dead end road with great views of Boston and the Ocean from your bedroom window. Tucked away in a great quiet, friendly environment yet close to the T and buses. Just below High Rock Tower,http://www.ci.lynn.ma.us/attractions_highrocktower.shtml
at the top of 130 steps to High Rock http://www.itemlive.com/articles/2011/11/16/news/news02.txt we even have a basketball hoop out front if you play!
This Room is beautiful and has great breezes from the three windows as well as the great views and you have use of the whole house and yard, the room is available only for one person and no pets. First and last Week to move in ($350.00). or $700 per month first month only to move in.
Call Tammy on cell at 617-803-3816 or on the house phone at 781-581-1233 to come take a look at the room or if you have any questions.
- Lot: 4,670 sqft
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 1993 for $70,000
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- View: City, Water
- Laundry is two blocks away
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,448 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: M:083 B:661 L:002
- Zillow Home ID: 56079061
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 51-53 Campbell Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01902, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% greater than in Lynn, and 1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01902 home values.
- 18 Hutchinsons Ct Lynn, MA$174K321,232
- 471 Essex St # A Lynn, MA$372K633,450
- 471 Essex St Lynn, MA$176K31.51,630
- 16 Hutchinsons Ct Lynn, MA$181K311,134
- 17 Hutchinsons Ct Lynn, MA$288K832,991
- 15 Hutchinsons Ct Lynn, MA$183K41.51,334
- 473-475 Essex St Lynn, MA$344K934,464
- 11 Hutchinsons Ct Lynn, MA$333K633,534
- 9 Hutchinsons Ct Lynn, MA$282K633,315
- 465 Essex St UNIT 3 Lynn, MA$118K21935
- 465 Essex St UNIT 2 Lynn, MA$118K21947
- 465 Essex St UNIT 1 Lynn, MA$119K21958
- 5 Hutchinsons Ct Lynn, MA$310K41.52,508
- 24-26 Essex Ct Lynn, MA$264K622,409
- 14 Essex Ct Lynn, MA$291K733,044
- 16 Essex Ct Lynn, MA$210K421,908
- 459 Essex St Lynn, MA$277K633,504
- 20 Essex Ct Lynn, MA$222K822,275
- 8 Essex Ct Lynn, MA$128K21550
- 35 Essex Ct Lynn, MA$223K531,820
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.